View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Thistle's Finder

Hiya everyone!

I've finally created a few cats and I think I'm ready to start role playing with them So here's a finder with a form, but that's not totally what I'm doing this for. I would basically just like some interactions with other cats to help get me started and get a feel for role playing on this site. If you don't want to commit to a permanent role in any other these cats' lives, then that's fine! As for permanent relationships, I will try to not being picky about who I chose, but this isn't first come, first serve. There will be a form for permanent relations and one for just simple interactions to help get me started.

ThunderClan

Plumlight

+Mother
+Father
+Siblings
+Friends (needed)
+Cats who dislike her
+Former mentor

RiverClan

Silvermask

+Friends (needed)
+Cats who dislike her
+Mate* (Must be RC)

ShadowClan

Ashnose

+Mother
+Father
+Siblings
+Former Mentor
+Friends (needed)
+Cats who dislike him
+Potential future mate (Must be ShC // can be either gender as his sexuality is unknown)

SkyClan

Cherrypaw

+Mother
+Father
+Siblings (one taken by Ennard's Dovepaw // sister)
+Mentor (needed!!! Her age will depend on if the role player of the mentor wants to start from the beginning of Cherry's apprenticeship or not)
+Friends (needed)
+Cats who dislike her
+Crush (but most likely will not become her mate; I plan for her to be involved in a forbidden romance)

*So you're interested in being Silvermask's mate. Your tom must know that Silvermask is not able to have her own kits. Instead, she spends her time in the nursery fostering other kits. This tom must either be accepting and a father figure to the kits, or will not acknowledge them at all. I would kind of like for him to refuse to not accept them because that might be more fun to mess around with, but it's up to the tom!

Form for permanent relationships:

My cat:
Your cat (with link if you have one):
Is this a pre-existing or new character?:
Role:
Looks:
Why your cat fits this role (optional):
Other/questions (optional):

Form for non-permanent relationships/getting me started:

My cat:
Your cat (with link if you have one):
Looks:
Where we should rp/what we should rp (optional):
Other/questions (optional):

Thank you in advance!!!

Last edited by Thistledawn; November 28th, 2017 at 04:55 PM.