Default Re: Thistle's Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
My cat: Plumlight
Your cat: Erminewhisper
Is this a pre-existing or new character?: Pre-existing
Role: Former mentor/cat who dislikes her
Clan: ThunderClan
Personality: {Adventurous} {Sarcastic} {Reckless} {Extroverted} {Caring} {Kind} {Trustworthy} {Intelligent} {Loyal}
Looks:
Why your cat fits this role: Erminewhisper would probably have been trying very hard to get Plumlight to want to work harder, and would have been trying to make sure she was doing her part. When Plumlight wouldn't, she would have gotten angry and eventually started disliking her apprentice/former apprentice.
Other/questions: I'll PM you a few plot ideas c;

My cat: Plumlight
Your cat: Falconclaw
Role: A cat who dislikes her
Clan: ThunderClan
Personality: {Intelligent} {Honest} {Loyal} {Logical} {Ambiverted} {Realist} {Determined} {Hardworking}
Looks:
Why your cat fits this role: Falconclaw is definitely a hardworking cat, and would get angry if anyone was slacking off on the job. Plumlight being lazy, I think he would dislike her for that.
Other/Questions: I have some plot ideas for them as well

My cat: Silvermask
Your cat: Lionmark
Role: Mate
Clan: RiverClan
Personality: {Supportive} {Understanding} {Caring} {Honest} {Loyal} {Extroverted}
Looks:
Why your cat fits this role: Lionmark would support and care for Silvermask, and he would definitely accept the kits (unfortunately rejection just isn't something he'd do) but he would love her and stand by her with whatever she needed
Other/Questions: I'll PM you plot ideas

My cat: Silvermask
Your cat: Jasperpelt
Role: Friend
Clan: RiverClan
Personality: {Friendly} {Anxious} {Paternal} {Kind} {Ambiverted} {Compassionate} {Good natured} {Intelligent}
Looks:
Why your cat fits this role: Jasperpelt would support Silvermask as well, and he would be there if she needed anything. He's the type of cat to try and take care of her whether he has romantic feelings for her or not, and will definitely love the kits.
Other/Questions: See above

My cat: Ashnose
Your cat: Servalspots
Role: Former mentor
Clan: ShadowClan
Personality: {Obnoxious} {Loud} {Extroverted} {Flirtatious} {Adventurous} {Sarcastic} {Friendly}
Looks:
Why your cat fits this role: Servalspots would have been the type of cat who was always 'let's go do this, head on' and he would have brought Ash(paw) maybe some new confidence?? and he would be very protective of him and everything
Other/Questions: see Lionmark's form

My cat: Cherrypaw
Your cat: Blazingcomet (link)
Role: Mentor
Why your cat fits this role: Blazingcomet is so extroverted and friendly that I think he and Cherrypaw would get along really well!
Other/Questions: I'll PM you c:

My cat: Cherrypaw
Your cat: Foxpaw
Role: Crush
Clan: SkyClan
Personality: {Flirtatious} {Extroverted} {Reckless} {Charming} {Disloyal} {Fickle} {Friendly} {Including} {Intelligent}
Looks:
Why your cat fits this role: I think he and Cherrypaw would have such an interesting relationship, and I believe that she could really teach him a think or two about not flirting as much!
Other/Questions: @Thistledawn
Ahh! You are so generous! I'm gonna go ahead and accept all of them. I have a really good feeling about some of these c: Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! I really really really appreciate it!