View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2017, 02:15 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Coastkit refocused, if you could call it that, back onto his newfound friend. "Alright!" He chirped happily at Baykit's words. Instantly, the tom kitten whipped around so quickly he almost lost his balance on the leaves scattered around their paws. He had to twist around awkwardly to keep from face-planting. "Opps!" He giggled over his shoulder before focusing his baby blue orbs on the leaf his friend had gestured to. The tom kneed the ground with his paws anxiously, refusing to sit so he wouldn't have to stand up between waiting and searching. He almost seemed to glare up at the leaf, trying to bully it into falling so that he could start playing the game. One... two... three... He counted in his mind as a way to pass the time, knowing that it would keep him from being tempted to cheat. "Go ahead!" He mewed quickly, having almost forgotten.
The tabby chortled lightly at his newfound friend’s attention span, before lowering his front half to the ground, his tail up and back, gettin ready to run to his chosen hiding place. Baykit’s tail swayed back and forth slightly, jittering in anticipation as he waited Coastkit’s command. The tom was about to ask if the other was ready, but just before he could open his maw, Coastkit gave him the o-k. The kit took off running, though trying to be careful as to not step on any leaves; he didn’t want to give away his direction.
As the two’d been chatting, he’d already picked his desired hiding place; beneath a dying bush by the clearing’s edge. Baykit lowered his body to the earth and crept beneath the brown leaves and powdery snow. Once fully concealed, he curled his tail by his side and folded his paws beneath his fluffy chest, and lowered his head. His brown tabby fur matched well with the brown twigs on the bush, though it was rather see-through due to the lack of leaves that resided on the scraggly thing. He waited quietly and patiently for Coastkit to start searching, certain that his hiding spot was a good one.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da