View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphafury View Post
They grey tabby kit shuffled his paws excitedly as well as gittering as he listened to the mollys words. “Erm! Erm! How about a badger ride! All the other kits talk about having them all the time and it sounds really fun!” He squealed as his pale green eyes sparked with happiness and innocence.
The small kits fur had become ruffled from the excitement of playing which of course a kit of his age never grew bored of at this time of day.
"A badger ride it is!" Silvermask declared. Her face began to ache from smiling for too long, but the queen couldn't help it. The silver and black tabby crouched down and tried to flatten herself so that Minnowkit would be able to climb on her back. She flicked her ears, telling the kit that she was ready. "Remember to hold on, but don't claw me!" The she-cat reminded the younger cat. Silvermask was a full-grown cat and Minnowkit was still small. She was sure that he wouldn't hurt her even if he had accidentally scratched her. The queen just wanted to be sure, however. They were only playing, so no cat should be injured.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic