View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017, 07:38 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Daisyshade looked over her shoulder as she finshed of her front legs she just noticed as another tom padded in sulkily. She raised her head and her ears perked up and angled at him. Thornfang. daisyshade was heftily aware of who was in riverclan, she knew almost everyone and it was not a problem to really pick out who was who in a crowd. She watched him for a few minutes just watching, the way he looked quite angry made her quite uncomfortable. After a few minutes of way hang and warming herself in the sun she got to her paws and padded towards him. She had only been hunting this morning, which truthfully was that tiring, but she was already starving and perhaps he was too. Swerving slightly towards the fresh kill pile she quickly pased through the slim pickings leaving her own fish laying there for the hungry queen or elders later. After a few seconds of contemplation she was able to pull out a reasonable sized vole and padded over to him, a faint smile on her lips. "Thornfang?" she called as she approched getting close to him. She wasn't exactly positive if he was the kind of grumpy cat that others where, she hadn't spoken to him ever which was kinda odd considering how she was, but she was happy to invite herself to eat with him anyway, like any clanmate she had. Without waiting for him to reply she sat down and set the vole down next to him, "I would feel guilty eating this whole thing, perhaps you'd like to share?" she meowed with a sweetened smile as she nudged it forward with her paw.
The golden tom looked up from his washing to see the orange and white she-cat who had been grooming in the sun just a moment ago. Great just great, he thought, what did she want to talk to him for? ThornFang's ears flattened a bit in annoyance as he slowly sat up, tail flicking contemptously. He could just completely ignore her, but that would be too cruel, even for him. He sighed in exasperation, then glanced at the vole. ''Whatever. I could use a bit of food. Not that I care'' He glared at the cats around him before turning his cold gaze on the she-cat. If he remembered correctly, her name was Daisyshade. She was actually being nice to him, but aren't they all before they betray you?

♡ character page wip ♡