View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:06 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
The golden tom looked up from his washing to see the orange and white she-cat who had been grooming in the sun just a moment ago. Great just great, he thought, what did she want to talk to him for? ThornFang's ears flattened a bit in annoyance as he slowly sat up, tail flicking contemptously. He could just completely ignore her, but that would be too cruel, even for him. He sighed in exasperation, then glanced at the vole. ''Whatever. I could use a bit of food. Not that I care'' He glared at the cats around him before turning his cold gaze on the she-cat. If he remembered correctly, her name was Daisyshade. She was actually being nice to him, but aren't they all before they betray you?

Daisys eases slightly drooped at the sound of harshness in his voice but it didn't tamper with her wanting to share the meal. She settled down next to him happily laying on her side as she nibbled on the vole before sitting back and allowing him the space to take a bite. "Keeping your strength up is important" she meowed with a shrug of her shoulders as she cheekily looked at him from over her shoulders. If anything she needed someone to get her mind off family issues and maybe thornfang wasn't the greatest cat to try and occupy her time with. His company at the moment didn't seem exactly worth while at the moe,not but she knew gradually they would grow more. What's the word? Friendly with each other. [ Assuming he took a bite ] she waited him for him to take a bite than bent her neck and took another swallowing it and sitting back with relief. Already feeling content and full with the few bites she had taken.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord