My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: TattleClan

This is a WIP

Form:
Name - Feather Fall
Age - 26 Moons
Gender - Female
Rank - Heal Cat
Personality - Feather Fall may be kind on the outside, but on the inside, she is the complete opposite. She has a history of being an excellent Heal Cat, having the expertise of fixing almost any kind of injury with minimal issues. She is firm, hard-headed, a perfectionist, and, of course, a true leader in the event of a serious situation. But, if she doesn't need that side of her, she seems much different. With a kind and gentle nature, she tends to make friends easily. She has sharp eyes - sensing almost anything emotionally wrong. She also has a tendency to be curious, the only thing suppressing it to be exploring the topic she is interested in. Not only that, she is adventurous, which can sometimes lead her away from her Heal Cat duties.
Appearance - Feather Fall looks quite simple from the start, but I'm going to be a little complex with this. Her base coat is a simple, pure white, but blakented on the top of her head, back, flanks, and tail by a lovely cream. Her claws are a deep charcoal black while her nose contrasts with a rosy pink. Her eyes are a riveting blue; it's as if they can see right through you. Her ears are slightly large and well-rounded to a fine, but subtle, point. If you look closely, her tail is slightly longer than usual. Finally, her frame is average-sized with an added foundation of small paws. She is lean and only slightly built mostly because she is a Heal Cat, after all.
Other - Tattle/Quarrel
Questions - Naw
Clan: LightningClan

Last edited by Blue Jay; September 17th, 2017 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Fixed Mistakes.