Thread: TattleClan
View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2017, 09:13 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: TattleClan

Like so many cat forms

I'mma make my own before accepting them, sorry if your cat doesn't get the rank.

Name - Leaf Shine | Shining Star | Bark Flare
Age - 21 Moons | 39 Moons | 28 Moons
Gender - Female | Female | Female
Rank - Heal Cat | Warrior | Leader
Personality - Lazy..
Appearance - [Leaf] | [Star] [Bark]
Other - Quarrel, Tattle
Questions: Blaahhhh :3
Clan: SilhouetteClan | LightningClan | TattleClan

Ok! To the Accepting Stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

Name - Thornstar
Age - 34 Moons
Gender - Male
Rank - Leader
Personality - TBRP
Appearance - Dark brown tabby with white 'socks' and lime green eyes
Other - Nuh
Questions - None
Clan - BlazeClan

Name - Leaping Fox
Age - 22 Moons
Gender - Non - Binary
Rank - Heal Cat
Personality - TBRP
Appearance - Russet with amber eyes
Other - Quarrel
Questions - Nope
Clan - BlazeClan

Name - Glowing Moon
Age - 12 Moons
Gender - Female
Rank - Greenhorn
Personality - TBRP
Appearance - Silvery gray with pale blue eyes
Other - Tattle
Questions - Nuh
Clan - LightningClan
Accepted! Besides Thornstar. I needa wait for Ant's answer, And His Name would be Thorn Star.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Name -Nighthowl/Marblemoon
Age -38/34 Moons
Gender - Male/Female
Rank - Warrior/Deputy
Personality -Nighthowl is a fair yet stern leader. He likes to get things done, and will sacrafice anything for the good of the clan. He may take a while to come to a conclusion, but they are typically sensible. This tom is a very serious warrior, and can be a little boring to socialize with, but nevertheless, he has a kind heart. This powerful tom hopes to keep his clan, to the best of his abilities, safe through hard times, though his fears can sometime sometimes get the best of him.
Marblemoon is a sensible warrior. She is very determined to serve her clan, and isn't relaxed about duties. Although she can be a magnet for danger, she has her heart in the right place. She cares a lot for her fellow clanmates and would die to protect any of them. Marblemoon doesn't always count herself as a cat that is easy to get close to, but once she cares strongly for another cat, she would do anything for them.
Appearance - Him Her
Clan - Lightningclan/Flareclan
Other - Tattle tail and Quarrel leaf
Questions: Nope
Accepted! By the way; the clans refer to their clanmates as groupmates. Sorry for not clearing that up XD
Thanks for applying

Quote:
Originally Posted by 385990;Blue Jay
This is a WIP

Form:
Name - Featherfall
Age - 26 Moons
Gender - Female
Rank - Heal Cat
Personality - Featherfall may be kind on the outside, but on the inside, she is the complete opposite. She has a history of being an excellent Heal Cat, having the expertise of fixing almost any kind of injury with minimal issues. She is firm, hard-headed, a perfectionist, and, of course, a true leader in the event of a serious situation. But, if she doesn't need that side of her, she seems much different. With a kind and gentle nature, she tends to make friends easily. She has sharp eyes - sensing almost anything emotionally wro
Appearance - WIP
Other - Tattle/Quarrel
Questions - Naw
Clan: SilhouetteClan
I will accept Featherfall, but her name would be Feather Fall and sorry, but she can't have Silhouette's heal cat. If you would like to change her clan, I'm fine with that as long as I know. Also, I feel like her personality is lacking development as for about like a quarter of her personality you were simply describing her wellness as a heal cat instead of her personality. Also, for a while you were talking about her eyes and senses, which I'm afraid is irrelevant to her personality.
If you could supply me with her appearance soon, I'd be grateful. Thanks!

Last edited by Hopekit; September 16th, 2017 at 09:31 PM.