View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2024, 04:54 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
Twilightstar's words of advice had been resonating with her all morning, and Bravebird found herself energized much more than lately. It was time that she let go of the past and started working towards a brighter future. Part of that meant training the Clan's next generation of warriors. She didn't have an apprentice of her own right now (all of Deadpaw's scent trails had led to dead-ends unfortunately) so that meant outside of her normal warrior duties she could focus on teaching those in the Clan who might need it.

Thankfully she had taken note of two apprentices who had been lounging around the clearing, having decided to round them up and take them out for some training. "Do you guys want to work on hunting first, or battle training?" Brave would offer a territory tour, but considering their mink infestation she figured it best to hold off for now. Her eye was pretty much healed, though still stung every once in awhile, and while she could fight she knew she couldn't do that and defend two apprentices.

[ Lightningpaw - @Lightningpaw666 ] [ Nectarpaw - @nyx ]
[ apologies, i misspelled a username! ]

Last edited by taillow; April 6th, 2024 at 05:23 PM.