Old February 10th, 2018, 12:55 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post

(Is hareleap fighting in the war?)

Garterstar collided with Snakegrowl like a fluffy supernova, tumbling over his brother’s head and onto the nursery floor. “I got you! Take that,” the little tom said as he puffed out his chest jokingly. “You can never defeat me!”

”Now now, I’m sure you to are just as strong as each other, but please be careful! I know fighting as a kit seems very exciting, but I don’t want you to get hurt before you become an apprentice.” Paleheart’s hogh pitched voice stopped Garterstar in his tracks, the ran kitten slightly afraid to move. It wasn’t that he was scared of his mom, no, it was just that unlike that normal intimidation factor, how kind her tone was made Garterstar wonder if she was actually mad. With Paleheart, you could never really tell.
”Sorry mom...”

Snakegrowl's head pricked up as he looked at his mother, ears drooping slightly. He flicked his tail and glanced at his brother before squirming slightly and sitting up, tail flicking behind him. "Yeah, sorry mom," he mumbled, a bit annoyed their game had been disrupted. It had been so much fun! And they weren't harming each other. But then again, disobeying his mother might have been a dangerous thing. And he didn't want to risk that. Their father would side with her, obviously, because they were so lovey it made Snakegrowl sick.