View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2016, 06:43 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestar View Post
Slash licked Shadow's ear greatfully. There's was some kind of emotion sparking in his chest, something that he didn't have a name for. It had been a long time since he had felt this. "His mate and kits had been killed by some cat he didn't know, and until this moment he had only felt two emotions: joy when killing and anger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
Zia soon fell asleep, curled up in Ardis's nest. She'd nearly forgotten that she and Ardis weren't the only ones in the den.

Ardis looked at Slash. Stupid furball! she thought, sighing and resting her head on her paws, thinking of the days when she could run. She knew sooner or later she'd be killed if she stayed in the Dusk Syndicate any longer, but first, she wanted to know if Zia would leave with her. They could mark out their own lives! She looked at the young cat sleeping beside her and purred happily. She knew that she would be asking a lot of Zia, to leave everything behind for the unknown.
Shadow looked over at the tom and smiled. Then She looked over at Ardis,"You could take her to the nursery, It's warm there." Shadow purred.