View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:40 AM

Default Re: HorizonClan Sign-ups!

Name: Nightspirit
Clan/Kittypet/Loner/Rogue: HorizonClan
Rank (if Clan): Medecine Cat
Appearance:
Personality: Kind and devoted to what he does, he's always there to help or simply to listen to others, honest, can be a scaredy cat at times.
Family: Open
Mate/Crush: Open, if okay
Kits: None
RP Example: (Taken from an RP I had in ShC Leader's Den) Bella met her mate's gaze and made him look at her, keeping her nose pressed against his. "Goldenstar... Seeing you stressed like that doesn't ring a bell?" She asked, hoping he'd realise what she meant, that she had probably been as stressed as he was. "She might've been going through a lot as well... Taking care of a clan sure is a lot to have on your shoulders, but even if she was a great leader, it doesn't mean that she always kept her calm, she could've been even more stressed than you are right now..." The calico said and licked his nose, pressing closer to him and burying her face in his chest. "Stop being so stressed out, after all, the clan is safe right now, you just need to understand that it might've been for the best, she believes in you, wherever she may be as of now." She whispered. "We all do." She added reassuringly, nodding afterwards. "I couldn't be happier, my love." She purred and slowly intertwined their tails tightly together
Other:

Last edited by Gone; February 23rd, 2018 at 06:42 PM.