View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 09:56 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: 25 days of 2018!!

Challenge #15 (challenge 14 is still good to do) draw the family tree of Firestar hint( Princess, Cloudfur, Brightheart, Sandstorm, Leafpool, Squirrelflight, Crowfoot, Jayfeather,Lionblaze, Hollyleaf, Whitetail, Ivyclaw, Dovefur, Bumble (if you want), Alderpaw, Sparkpaw, two deceased kits, Bramblestar, Tigerstar, Tawnypelt, Rowanstar, Tawny's kits, Cinderheart...) you can do name not drawings of the cats!!!
Current participants and score: @Ashthorn Points:0 @~Wild Moon~ Points:14 (sorry I had apparently miscounted yours, if you count each of yours as 1 point, that’s 10) @No One's Beeswax Points:10 @littledragon0625 Points:8
CACTUS (drop-out) Points:8 @Phoenix Flames Points:6 @Redwood Sienna Points:8 @Mystic Points:0 @Boba Fett :1 (I apparently miscounted a gave you an extra point) @PeaFlower Points:2 @Spirit Points:0 @Reverie Points:0 @blue jellie Points:16 (apparently I misscounted your points so I’m recounting everyone) @Caligo Everton. Points:0 @Flameleaf Points:9 @BurghPenguin Points:4

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; January 15th, 2018 at 02:10 PM.