View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2018, 04:56 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
I'm so confused now, is Angelwng already talking to Mintwhisper or is he still by himself?))

Rainfeather nodded, ``Well, I wish I was there to help you and Thudnerclan but I had to stay here and protect the kits and elders.`` She mewed sadly but also proudly. She was sad she didn't get to help fight Angelwing but was proud to have been given a important role of staying in case a enemy sneaked in. She then heard pawsteps and immediately knew who it was, Mintwhisper, by his scent. She heaved herself to her paws, ``I'm starving, I'll be right back`` She mewed and flicked her tail to Mintwhisper, ``Hey Mintwhisper, can you come here and keep Angelwing company?`` She asked politely, she always knew the tom had secret feelings for her best friend, Angelwing but never admitted. Well... she didn't, she only saw hints as Mintwhisper always stammers only when talking to Angelwing and Rainfeather always saw him towards only towards that molly. ``I'm going to get a meal and just check on the elder's ad nursery.`` She mewed and padded towards the prey pile.
(Mintwhisper is still by himself, he's just waiting for Angelwing and Rainfeather to finish talking, sorry for the confusion)