View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

@mapledash
After padding into his den, the brown tabby leader would make his way to the nest, the bottom of his den lined with springy moss that was comfortable to lay on in itself, but his nest was a bed of ferns and leaves stamped down in a circle, something that he made to make the den a bit more comfortable for himself.
Settling into his nest, Grousestar would wait for Mapledash to come join him, silently mulling over the questions he would ask the stranger, not wanting to overwhelm him but definitely needing some answers from him. The tom appeared to have no clue about Skyclan at all, so that rules out that he was a rogue Skyclan warrior wishing to return to clan life, and he clearly wasn't a loner if he believed in Starclan. So just.. What was he? Certainly not a kittypet either.
Perhaps it would be best to simply let the tom explain himself rather than asking a bit of questions, ask him for the whole story, his journey, where he's from, all of the important details, and most importantly why he was here, surely it wasn't just to be healed? There had to have been a purpose for this cat traveling as he was told.

Ah, stop pondering Grouse, you'll be getting your answers soon! He thought to himself cheerily before uttering a small yawn, stretching out his forepaws in front of him and focusing his attention on the entrance to his den in anticipation for the other cat to come padding through.
This will be an interesting conversation, I can tell already.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?