View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Mapledash came near the leader's den entrance, he meowed "comming in." before peeking his head inside, overwhelmed by the leader's scent all over the den, with an other one he didn't smell on any other cats in the clan, lingering in the den. Probably his mate or his deputy, or the previous leader who just recently left this clan. He walked in and nodded to the leader, his piece of prey in his mouth, wich he dropped next to him. "We can share?" he offered. He realised there wasn't any second nest, so that meant he didn't have a mate yet, or she sleeps in the other dens. He took a bite of the morsel and looked up at grousestar. "It's about why I'm here, isn't it?" he meowed, getting straight to the point.
Ears perking up when he finally heard another cat approach his den, the leader turned his head towards the entrance just in time to hear the stranger say that he was coming in, offering a quick, lighthearted smile and motioning with his tail for him to come fully inside, not minding where the other sat, so long as he got comfortable because he had a feeling that they would be talking for quite some time.
His scent was nearly the only scent in this den, there was a very faint trace of another scent that wouldn't be found anywhere else in the clan, but anything older than Lemonstar's scent was wiped down by moons upon moons of new leaders and mostly Grousestar's scent, he had made careful work of filling the den with his scent, the scent of his close friend brought sad memories and he figured by getting rid of the strong scent of Lemon, he could move on, and that's exactly what happened.
The brown tabby would nod back in return, uttering a soft purr and shifting his weight a bit in his nest, waiting for Mapledash to settle down, eyeing the piece of prey that he brought before chuckling and shaking his head. "No, no, help yourself, I'll go out hunting later." Meowed the tom in his usual polite fashion, focusing more on the other tom than the prey now.

Clearing his throat a bit at the tom's rather blunt inquiry, Grousestar would nod his head and offer an almost apologetic look to him.
"Ah yes, my apologies if it may seem rude to want to know, but you must come to understand that meeting a lone cat that talks of Starclan raises many questions. But first, before you get to the story, I never caught your name sir. As you've likely already heard, I am Grousestar, leader of Skyclan."
The tom would dip his head in greetings before straightening it up again, waiting for Mapledash to introduce himself as well before continuing on.
"So if you don't mind, I would greatly appreciate it if you tell me the whole story of yours. My warriors said you stated that you had been traveling for several days, and that's how you acquired your injuries, is this true? And if so, where were you traveling from? Why were you traveling such a far distance? Also, how.. Did you know of Starclan, if you're a loner?"
The tom meowed rather quickly before stopping himself, blinking a bit before chuckling and shaking his head. Not so fast Grouse.
"Ah, my apologies, I'll let you tell your story, ignore my inquiries."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?