View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2016, 10:45 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Hearing the name that the tom uttered cause him to blink a bit, he wasn't expecting a name like that, he was expecting the usual kitty pet or loner name but strangely enough, this tom.. Why it almost sounded like a clan name! Maybe it was just a bit of a coincidence, but it certainly peaked the leaders curiosity as to just where exactly this cat came from because he was quickly starting to doubt the idea that this cat was any old loner that happened upon Skyclan in a time of need. Nonetheless, he would wait for the right time to ask the question, and now was not, for now, he had other questions to ask, which he did so now, and rather excitedly might I add.

Though the tom hardly felt embarrassed for his rapid-fire question asking nor his excitement, in fact, he almost didn't even notice the fact that he had asked so many questions so quickly until afterwards in which he apologized.
But after apologizing, he would eagerly listen to what the stranger-Mapledash had to say to his questions, nearly desperate to hear the answers because the curiosity felt like it was gnawing away in his brain.
Ears perked up, Grousestar paid all of his attention to the other tom as he confirmed that he had traveled a long way to get here and had traveled through Twoleg Place to get here. Though as he heard that he came with another cat, he tilted his head a bit, but deciding not to question. Perhaps they would find this.. Sagewhisker, sometime later. "I'm sure that they will, or already have made it out." Purred the tom in condolence, if you might call it that.

But the brown tabby tom fell silent to listen to the rest of what Mapledash spoke of, continuing to smile throughout the recollection of the story, almost, in a way, appearing like a kit that was eagerly listening to heir mother tell one of their favorite tales. "Wow a quarter moon walk.. That is quite the distance there Mapledash!"
Clearing his throat, he grinned now, ready to repeat one of the questions he was most interested in hearing the answer to.

"Oh it's alright, I know I can get kind of fast when I'm excited! My main question is.. Where did you come from? Surely you aren't a loner, my patrol told me you said something of Starclan which no loner believes in, and no kittypet either, though I never took you as a kittypet. So then.. What are you?"
Grousestar's green eyes were wide as they looked upon Mapledash expectantly, practically dying to know the answer to the question because it truly intrigued him. A cat that had traveled a quarter of a moon here from where the sun rises? And spoke of Starclan? That wasn't like any loner, rogue or kittypet he had ever heard of, surely the answer to this would be something interesting indeed.
Mapledash looked between his paws, taking some time to consider his answer to this question. Was this right? Was it why he was brought here? Lost his friend? Traveled so far? To teach this clan ... about other clans? He begun to be desperate at the thought of doing all of this journey for nothing, and yet, not nothing. He had learned alot on his way here, and without Sagewhisker, he wouldn't BE here at all. This clan was the perfect chance for his clan to survive, but surviving wasn't enough now. The leaders wouldn't let him bring everyone to this place, they would probably never follow him on some random orders and promises of better place. Where he lived WAS a great place, and he knew that, the real problem was the leaders. They had to get rid of them, and maybe, just maybe, this is what was going on. This is why he and Sagewhisker traveled. This is why they suffered and struggled for: they came for help, help to defeat the leaders of the evil era.

Mapledash finally looked up, stared into grousestar's eyes, and spoke up. "I am from thunderclan, I am a thunderclan senior warrior, and I think I know exactly why I have been sent here." he meowed dramatically. He looked out through the den entrance, flicking his ear. "I need your help. And by "your" I mean the whole clan. A menace has fallen upon our clans, and we need help to rid of it." he explained. "You see, back from where I come from, there is four clans: Windclan, where Sagewhisker is from, Shadowclan, Riverclan, and finally, Thunderclan, my clan. Our clan works just like yours, aprentices, warriors, elders, patrols, duty, training, ceremonies ... belief in starclan." he added after a heartbeat of pause. "But recently," he continued, turning his head to him again, "some cats took over our clans, new leaders, and those leaders doesn't mean any good. They changed the laws, they took the suffix "night" instead of "star" in offense to starclan, they restricted anything that was related to our warrior ancestors, from sacred meetings with the medicine cats, to even speaking about them, and they treatened whoever stood against them." he finished, letting the lasts words settle in as he stayed silent for a moment.

This was the decisive moment, what would change the fate of the whole clans, what would assure starclan to survive, to still be believed in. "You have to come with me to our territory, and help us get rid of them. I beg of you." he breathed, hoping he had said the right thing, hoping he hadn't overwhelmed the leader with informations as well. He settled back, realising he had raised unconsciously his haunches, getting too emotional in his speech. He wiggled a bit and cleared his throat.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 8th, 2016 at 10:47 PM.