View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2023, 01:35 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Default What happened to us? We used to be best friends..

Welcome to a incredibly heart wrenching plot
”say..do you remember the night we met..?”
”it was at the gathering was it not?”
“Yeah..except your not the cat I met that night…no matter how much I want to convince myself otherwise…”
”cats change dunepaw, get over yourself.”
“But I’m still not over you”
The night dunepaw met [cat] was the night everything changed for her. She and [cat] hit it off instantly and became good friends, often planning to meet each other at certain times of the day. As the weather grows colder their bond strengthens and dunepaw can’t help but question the feelings that start to arise in her. confused and slightly scared she will confess to her mentor about how she feels towards said [cat]. But after they become warriors ( or cat could already be a warrior ) dunepaw will tell them how she feels. [cat] at the time is not interested in dunepaw and will reject them and start to avoid them. This lead into an argument and they end their friendship together. A few moons later dunepaw and [cat] get into a skirmish at the border but dunepaw refuses to hurt [cat]. [cat] takes this as an opportunity to show off and absolutely tears into dunepaw. At last dunepaw has been angered and slams a heavy paw into [cats] head knocking them unconscious. [cats] clan mates drag [cat] back home and dunepaw returns to hers as well. over the seasons [cat] sees dunepaw hanging out with [cat 2]. [cat] gets jealous almost immediately but is unsure why until they realize they do have feelings for dunepaw. However dunepaw has now taken a liking towards [cat 2] and they are hitting it off better then she and [cat] did. At most dunepaw and [cat 2] become maté’s eventually but they too also got into an argument and they broke off but remained as friends. [cat] took this opportunity to get close to dunepaw again and began to bring them small gifts and ask about them when they weren’t around. Eventually dunepaw finds it within herself to forgive and forget [cats] wrongdoings and they start over. But this time dunepaw is more wary of [cat] and holds back more, [cat] sees this and begins to apologize all over again at some point. Then one day [cat] confesses to dunepaw and dunepaw accepts them as their mate.

what I’m looking for
- someone who is active! Dunepaw was my first ever character on here so she’s very precious to me!
- somebody willing to put in the work and have a slow burn
- somebody who can respond to the rp in about two weeks max
- age wise 7 - 17 moons
- characters made for this are totally allowed!

info about dune

Name: dunepaw
Future names: duneswirl
Sexuality: pansexual

Gender: female [AMAB] ( has yet to come out to anyone other than cherryswirl )

Appearance: a massive heavy built muscular but extremely fluffy Sandy gold she cat with large scars going over their right eye. Their left eye is a hazel brown while the right is a milky white. A few more scars can be seen on their haunches and lower back.

Personality: dune is a sweet and very sociable cat who enjoys to make friends in the blink of an eye. They are very selfless and much prefer to joke around and play pranks on their friends. Confident and very proud of themself. But is also very emotional and can and will cry at the drop of a button. Known to hold grudges against those who have wronged them.

No form just make your own… @Dust - for the mama bird mention

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; November 29th, 2023 at 12:41 PM.