Thread: Heart of Ice
View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 05:29 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
"Well," Blossom breathed. "Someone should. If I was the first one to say that, know that was not the first one to think it. I really don't want to knock your father, but he needs to be nicer to you. I know you love him because he's your father, but I don't think your father knows how to express himself. Or, rather, he doesn't know how to withhold thoughts that come into his mind. He acts on impulse." Blossom was going to make Weiss's life easier, even if it meant directing his anger at her. She could take it without snapping, at least for a little while. Weiss's self-esteem needed to rebuild itself before Blossom would feel comfortable leaving her with her father. She was also going to speak with him to ensure that he wouldn't act like this towards Weiss. At least she would give it a darn good shot. She held her head high, for from now on, she was going to become stronger so she could protect her friend. She felt a responsibility to Weiss's well-being. "I'll help you, Weiss."
Weiss ear flicked she for once actually smiled her tail curled a bit yet she wondered how she gained this kittypets trust and kindness she was an acquired taste so to speak " just don't get yourself hurt ok " she meowed inside she felt a bit guilty and regret that she even met blossom since now blossom would have to deal with her problems as well . She sucked in air in disgust
" I don't love him! You kidding ! He treats me like I'm not even his daughter . Your right blossom this life is mine im going to take it back " she meowed angrily her ears twitched she looked at the fence . She sighed
" I'll think of a way to regain it " she meowed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )