hickorynose

age -
21 lunar cycles

gender + pronouns -
cis. male → he/him

desired role + character you’re applying for -
enemy / ex of mothcloud

personality -
hickorynose tends to be very, and i mean very, dominating. he is protective over his friends, his love interests, his siblings, anyone and everyone who means something to him; but in a very endearing kind of way. the tom comes off as sly, which is quite accurate for him. hickorynose can often be seen trespassing onto other territories, bending the rules, and pushing boundaries. he has a lack of respect and care for most things, and that includes relationships. intimidation is a key thing to note in his personality. hickorynose will form bonds with cats who are likely to get him to the top, and will drop relationships, both platonic and romantic, if he feels as if the other feline is too unpopular or deemed as weak in his opinion. the male makes crude remarks, although he is well-spoken. his outgoing behaviour is something that confuses cats, due to his characteristics inferring him to be quite manipulative and self-minded. another thing to note; hickorynose is flirtatious in ways you wouldn't expect. however, if he notices that his charming words are making an impact on you, he will immediately use it to his advantage. he is basically the definition of 'fake'.

appearance -
. one . two . three .
slim and tall, with a build you can grow to despise within moments. hickorynose is anything but muscular, with his shoulders barely defining themselves, and his appendages only slightly built. the tom has quite rigid features, with his muzzle jutting outwards, and his spine creasing to form a perfect angle. from the outside he is pristine, and has the ideal bodice for a windclan cat. as his prefix suggests, hickorynose has short, yet silk-like, hairs that are blanketed across the entirety of his form. they are almost black, but in direct sunlight they seem more like a dark chocolate colour. large, round-tipped ears angle out from his skull, a pair of citrus-coloured pools found just below them.

plot ideas -
hickorynose could still feel infatuated with mothcloud, having grown actual feelings for him. he hides his true emotions by deciding to form a romance with another windclan tom. hickorynose could maybe try to push it into mothcloud's face, that he's gone off him, and is better off without him?? something like that maybe??

!! i'll fill another form out for cuckoo soon!!
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡