View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2019, 09:36 AM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Raid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(OPEN)

Hybrid stalked into the camp growling. He finally would get revenge on the clans. They destroyed the Dusk Syndicate and now he was going to destroy them. His bright orange fur was long and silky, he looked somewhat like a fox. He had his claws unsheathed and he was ready to kill some clancats. He wanted to kill every single kit and make the parents watch. That was the only way to get even. He launched himself at an apprentice standing near the nursery.
Rabbitpaw
Wide yellow eyes took in the moon-lit clearing, fear prickling her skin like a thousand ants as feral cats rushed into the camp. She cowered, trying to make her already small form even smaller while she watched the unknown cats yowl and hiss and spit as they pounced on her clanmates as they left their dens, startled awake by the racket. She herself had already been out in the clearing, woken sometime earlier from another apprentice's snoring. She'd only wanted to catch some more sleep in the peace and quiet outside the apprentice den. Though by the looks of it, she wouldn't be getting any more sleep tonight.

Rabbitpaw remained crouched by the nursery walls, her body wracked with tremors as hot, blood-boiling fear pumped through her veins. Her heart beat painfully against her ribs, making her eyesight both hazy and incredibly sharp at the same time in the dim light. Normally she was so confident and daring, ready to rush off for an adventure or an exciting hunt. But tonight terror kept her paws rooted to the ground.

Bright orange fur glinted fiercely in the corner of her eyes, causing another bout of fear to bloom in her belly as the image of a fox invading and terrorizing the camp crossed her mind. But as she gave the fiery pelted creature a closer look she realized it was only a cat. A large, feral cat that noticed her crouched by the nursery and pounced, long gleaming claws outstretched to tear her throat to ribbons.

For a brief moment, everything seemed to slow. Everything except her mind, which moved almost too fast for her to comprehend. She needed to move, to get away, to run. She couldn't fight this cat. However, the nursery was at her back, and the warriors were still waking up and she was the only one currently between this tom and the kits and queens.

In a split second decision - made more by action than by thought - she launched herself straight for the rogue, her head lowered and her eyes squeezed shut as she braced herself to headbutt this cat in the face.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; September 27th, 2019 at 11:51 AM.