Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The lionheart simply shrugged. She was finding the conversation somewhat enjoyable until she could see the wheels turning behind Redmire's eyes (Agatha Kitty). She wrinkled her snout at her, almost accusingly.

"Whatever you're thinking, stop thinking it." Owltalon demanded, her voice monotone but assertive. "I have hope for you Redmire, but if this keeps on you may not get such a valuable position." Her edged words softened out as she continued her listening, absentmindedly searching for a smooth pebble as Redmire shared her... Controversial thoughts.

But were they really? Owltalon had seen cats loose their faith just as quickly as she saw scarlet splatter the ground in conflict. Perhaps Redmire was just one of those cats. Why was she surprised? Maybe because it seemed that the odd warrior actually cared for her clan, something that was built from ground up from Starclan.

Unwilling to share her own opinion on the matter, she didn't respond.

After she found a nice smooth pebble, she offered up an alternative. "Maybe instead of beating innocent cats with rocks we can try and knock down other rocks." She didn't wait for an answer and immediately started stacking any other flat stones she could find. If Redmire was truly bored, then she would do anything to entertain herself. That would include knocking down small stones.

Redmire scowled again. "I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about." She sniffed. "I don't think, I do. The actions, they just-" she wiggled her toes in the air "-happen. It's so weird."

As Owltalon scooped up a pebble, Redmire rolled back to her feet. "I didn't say innocent cats," she grumbled. "But fine." Once the stones were stacked, she lined up, tongue sticking out, and whacked the other stone with a forepaw. It struck the corner of the stack and they fell with a clatter.