View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:20 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Tiger View Post
Stoneheart couldn't suppress a wide grin as he thought up a story that would excite his kits but not scare them. "Once upon a time there was a brave Thunderclan cat. His name was Fireheart. You might look at him and think that he could never have been a kittypet but he was, before he joined Thunderclan. Fireheart was as kind as he was brave and he would save countless lives and help clans in need. Now, later I'll tell you each story in more depth but for now I want you to imagine what you think he looked like and what you think he would say. Got that?"
Stoneheart hoped this would help his kits imagination, growing up he never really had one, he was exposed to the cold world from an early age.
( Since there eyes are open can the talk yet? I'm just wondering, because it seems in the books that as soon as a kit opens their eyes they can talk)

Adderkit sat and listened to his father tell Minnowkit the story. He imagined a tom, kind of like his father, but with another color of fur. He wanted more of the sotry, and couldn't wait to hear what else his Father would add on!