View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2023, 07:06 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Tansyjaw led the way back to the elder's den, mouth set in what could only be described as a thin, terse frown. Hopefully Shockkit would be smart enough to keep her mouth shut, Sparkkit seemed to have shocked her into silence somehow(she might have to ask, for future reference). The elders den wasn't too much of a mess, just a bit....dusty. It was a bit too big for the two cats that inhabited it, allowing for bits of moss and dust and fur to build up in the corners. Her nest was pretty near immaculate(as always), but it never hurt to have fresh moss, and she had some little paws here to cart it away. They probably shouldn't steal Goatcrunch's nest, but they could bring him back some new moss, in case he did want a refresh.

Surveying the scene, she meowed firmly Right. We're going to leave Goatcrunch's nest alone, but you can start rolling all of the moss in my nest she indicated which one that was with a lazy paw, in case their little sniffers weren't developed enough to figure it out and the stuff that's generally spread around up so we can carry it away. This instruction given she began to follow it herself. She was pretty darn good at moss-rolling(she'd been the type to volunteer for this task as an apprentice, if only to look better, not from any actually desire to serve the elders and queens) and soon had a majority of her nest packed densely enough to tuck under her chin. She kept herself clean, but that didn't mean she wanted to taste where she'd been.

She decided to leave the bracken base for now, it was still pretty fresh and so didn't need to be refreshed. She'd do that at some point, but not with two kits trailing her. Being out of camp to dump the moss and then get some fresh stuff was more than enough for them, seeing as they'd been out to climb already. Heck, this was practically a reward, letting them get a taste of apprenticeship early and another, albeit equally short, trip out of camp!(No it wasn't, they were stuck with her for longer. That thought could make the best warrior quiver down to their paws). After allowing them a bit more time for their rather inferior skillsets to get the rest of the bits cleared up, she proclaimed Right, let's go. before turning to march right out of the den and into the territory. @Sleek