Thread: [Rejected] Leopardbite
View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2024, 02:31 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Leopardbite

SNOWLEOPARD
she/her | ancient thunderclan medicine cat | dark forest
The snowy bengal materialized beside Lichenflood, taking a few steps forward and leaving a half shadowy, half starry trail behind. Her whiskers twitched as she watched Leopardbite come into view. A Dark Forest resident, it seemed, and a pretty old one at that. She let her tail flick to and fro, curiosity shimmering in her blue-grey eyes as she regarded the molly. This was interesting - a cat who had done wrongs in the past. She was generally willing to hear them out. There was no going back, that was true, and Snowleopard had to deal with that feeling in her life as well...

So Leopardbite had been on the road to getting better and improving for the cats around her. That made the bengal raise her eyebrows - especially at the mention of the kit. She nodded along when Lichenflood began adding his input. She was apalled Leopardbite would see calling a kit 'ungrateful swine' as love... If those were truly the candidates views, Snowleopard would give her a simple 'no' and not much more. However, there was still a chance something would change as their conversation went on. A chance that Leopardbite would see it for the best to speak truth and not make up some idealistic, fake world just so that she could get sent back.

"Lichenflood is right, we want truth. You know, I wasn't the best cat in my past life either. I made some bad decisions - not because I had a bad heart, but still. I know what it's like but I also know that what you've described isn't love and you need to stand up for your mistakes. We won't take liars into consideration, but if you stay true to yourself and to us, you might actually have a chance at getting back to life. So tell me now - what makes you stand out? What have you really done in the past and what are you hoping to do to change that?" She raised a brow as she waited for an answer.

[ @The Kitty. - Leopardbite ] [ @taillow - Lichenflood ] [ @/Warden 3 ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den