View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2016, 10:00 AM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

flamesong walked along with his mate, featherpool. her soft scent filled his nostrils, she looked so pretty today. after she had told willowheart of there being mates he had thought that the sisters would never be friends again. willowheart had said that hard feeling was not what she wanted, and had conceded to be friends again on the terms that, featherpool would accept willowheart's choice of mate. sunheart had treated this as a win on his side but there was a condition to his side as well, he had to agree to apologize to featherpool for berating her for her shyness as a kit. you would not know now though, that she had once been shy. flamesong thanked starclan for her everyday. remembering that there had been an unsaid reason for featherpool bring flamesong out here. " so um... flamesong.... ?" featherpool interupted his thoughts, " yes was there something you wanted to say to me?" flamesong asked. " well um.... have you ever wanted kits?" featherpool managed to say. " well um... yeah! i have wanted kits sometimes, but why are you asking this? do you want kits now or...." flamesong trailed off at the end at the possible answer to his question. " well, it's not that i'm asking if we should have kits.... it's more that we will have kits and soon too! are you happy because i am?" featherpool voiced his concern then. " kits? are you really sure? thats great! of cause i'm happy!" flamesong said, he was going to be a father! what could be better?