Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2017, 04:19 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
Staring down the tom she was very confused at his behavior and she slowly sat down on her hind ends. She didn't let her guard down just yet she still had her suspicions of him anyway. She could see the hurt in his eyes and she felt like she said something wrong feeling her heart tighten. As he kept staring her down a small tint of pink showed on her cheeks as she looked away from him. She didn't know why she acted this way maybe because it was a bit weird or awkward..or maybe she had hidden feelings. She didn't know and it was bad, she didn't know the tom at all. Her tail flicked slightly for an unknown reason and she didn't think much about it either.

Then looking back up at the tom to see an expression change in his eyes she didn't know why he reacted the way he did. She wondered why the tom was reacting this way but she just sighed heavily. "Yes it was...I was bleeding and then...", she mewled trying to think of what happened next. "Then I woke up and I was wrapped with this white...thing around my stomach and on my legs. I think that human saved my life or I think I was on the verge of dying...", She said remembering clearly now. "The human took care of me and I became strong and healthy so I lived with them since.", She smiled slightly. "I only ran away because there..was something missing and I wanted to find out what it was. Since I came across this forest things smelt like...home. Everything seems familiar even you but I don't know why I can't remember.", she said looking around. "

"You became an apprentice and your name is Orchidpaw now?", She asked confused. She new she heard the term before because it clicked in her mind but where? Why was it so hard for her to remember certain things? Then seeing him puff out his chest she let out a small giggle before smiling slightly. When he yowled she looked at him wide eyes and nodded her head. "Yes my name is Timberkit.. Well I'm not a kit anymore but yeah.", she said frowning slightly. Then something clicked in her mind. It was a smaller her and a smaller him and they where playing in the snow. Immediately she stood up and her eyes twinkled in realization.
(sorry for late reply! :c)

Though it hurt that she did recognize him, the calico tried to focus more on her story rather than that fact. His brows furred with a mixture of worry and confusion as Timber explained the best she could about what had happened when she disappeared. The tom's mind whirled as she stated that she had been bleeding, which lead to waking up wrapped in some white twoleg thing. At first, Timber seemed as though she was struggling to recall the events at the time. Though as she went on to mention the twoleg that has helped her and made sure she was healed, the small tabby was shown to become more certain of her words as she entered more vivid memories. Orchidpaw continued to watch in his mixture of emotions as he listened to her story. The apprentice felt the urge to interrupt her and bombard her with questions on what she was saying. But he shut his mouth and forced himself to be silent until she was done. The tom's ears perked in a hopeful way upon her claiming that she had felt as though something was missing, and she had felt something familiar when she came across the Thunderclan territory.

"Because this is your home!" He purred, hoping that she would remember everything now that she had said this out loud. Blinking, he remembered the other questions that had formed during the story. "How far is this twoleg den? Did they do anything scary? How did you get away? Was it hard to find Thunderclan, or did you just... know?" Orchidpaw sighed after he finished asking. "W-why were you bleeding?" Concern clear in his voice. He realized how many questions he had been asking, spitting out many each time she finished speaking. He began to feel guilty for doing so, but hadn't been unable to stop himself.

Orchidpaw smiled as Timber repeated what he had said. He liked that she had said his new name. The tom was proud of his rank - it was much better than being a kit - and he had always wanted to celebrate it with Timber. But she had disappeared when it was time for them to become apprentices. After he had puffed out his chest, the tom found himself blushing when Timber giggled at the proud motion. He offered a small smile back while she continued to smile at him. Again, he felt another hope when she repeated her name and then claimed that she was no longer a kit. She remembers the naming and ranks! Orchidpaw thought, smile growing. The large calico stopped suddenly, orbs widening as he noticed the look of realization in his friend's gaze.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛