View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2017, 10:16 AM
STORM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

(sorry for late reply! :c)

Though it hurt that she did recognize him, the calico tried to focus more on her story rather than that fact. His brows furred with a mixture of worry and confusion as Timber explained the best she could about what had happened when she disappeared. The tom's mind whirled as she stated that she had been bleeding, which lead to waking up wrapped in some white twoleg thing. At first, Timber seemed as though she was struggling to recall the events at the time. Though as she went on to mention the twoleg that has helped her and made sure she was healed, the small tabby was shown to become more certain of her words as she entered more vivid memories. Orchidpaw continued to watch in his mixture of emotions as he listened to her story. The apprentice felt the urge to interrupt her and bombard her with questions on what she was saying. But he shut his mouth and forced himself to be silent until she was done. The tom's ears perked in a hopeful way upon her claiming that she had felt as though something was missing, and she had felt something familiar when she came across the Thunderclan territory.

"Because this is your home!" He purred, hoping that she would remember everything now that she had said this out loud. Blinking, he remembered the other questions that had formed during the story. "How far is this twoleg den? Did they do anything scary? How did you get away? Was it hard to find Thunderclan, or did you just... know?" Orchidpaw sighed after he finished asking. "W-why were you bleeding?" Concern clear in his voice. He realized how many questions he had been asking, spitting out many each time she finished speaking. He began to feel guilty for doing so, but hadn't been unable to stop himself.

Orchidpaw smiled as Timber repeated what he had said. He liked that she had said his new name. The tom was proud of his rank - it was much better than being a kit - and he had always wanted to celebrate it with Timber. But she had disappeared when it was time for them to become apprentices. After he had puffed out his chest, the tom found himself blushing when Timber giggled at the proud motion. He offered a small smile back while she continued to smile at him. Again, he felt another hope when she repeated her name and then claimed that she was no longer a kit. She remembers the naming and ranks! Orchidpaw thought, smile growing. The large calico stopped suddenly, orbs widening as he noticed the look of realization in his friend's gaze.
(same here I forgot to check this website ;-

Timber was actually glad that he listened to her and she smiled. He was very kind and great at listening she will give him that. Though he was triggering some memories in her mind which she was having a hard time remembering before. Maybe he was an important person in her life that she knew some what well. She wanted to find out now because it was bugging her.

"It is......my home?" She questioned as she looked around. Maybe it was her home but...she was still struggling to remember. Then he started throwing questions at her which overwhelmed her by a lot. She struggled to get the words out but all she could do was answer his first three questions. "I-It was pretty far..Maybe long walk away..It was my first time leaving...", she said as she looked back before looking back at him. "I got away because the door was left open when they where getting bags....An no it wasn't...I kinda followed my nose like I said it smelt familiar." she reminded him. Looking down at her paws his last question was what made her think really hard now. Why was she bleeding?

All of a sudden memories came crashing at her like a wave and she froze for a few minutes. Then her breathing became slightly faster for a few more minutes as she started to remember why she left. She felt small and weak...she was so...tiny. She didn't think she was fit out to be a thunderclan member and she left to prove her bravery but ended up getting injured in the process. She was attacked by another cat..it was a rogue but a twoleg was running by and saved her. Though most importantly she remembered her friend and she stared at him. "I was attacked by a rogue, I remember i remember now Ochirdpaw it really is you!", she said quickly. her chest heaved up and down as excitement started to build and she lunged at him suddenly tackling him into the ground. Making him land on his back she nuzzled her cheeks against his and licked them in a friendly manor. Moving away she stared down at him before laughing
"You grew, and you're so big what have you been eating?!", she said as she placed her paw on his face batting it playfully. "How was thunderclan? did anyone know that I was gone? who am I kidding i was the smallest in the nursery....", she huffed staring at nothing before looking back at him. "You managed to do okay when I was gone right?", she asked with concern written on her face.