Thread: Star Wars RP
View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 02:54 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Star Wars RP

@Phoenix Flames (well done...you know me well...I literally just saw TLJ yesterday. I guess you've seen Abigail's Bio?)

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13934 here's her bio for more info

Name: Abigail Solo
Appearance: long black hair ,which she likes to wear in lots of different styles, blue eyes. She wears a black scarf which keeps a black cape in place, a black top with the left sleeve missing. In it's place, she wears like a black bandage sort of thing wrapped around her arm. She wears another black scarf wrapped around her waist and attached to it is a black train, and a long black skirt. In the bottom left corner of the skirt, the train and the Cape, there are burn marks and holes as if they've been slashed at with a lightsaber.
Personality: She acts older than she is sometimes. She is very family oriented and absoloutely loves her family and looks up to them. She's strong willed and will not give up on her goals and beliefs easily. More often than not, Abigail believes that she is right and will stick to it despite others doubting her. This sometimes gets her into trouble.
Light side of Dark side?: Can she be both? Like...doesn't know which side to be on but I guess, helps out both sides? Cause she has both light and dark history in her family so...
Rank: former Scavenger, unsure...cause she thinks she is right all the time, she would probably insist on training herself?
LightSaber colour: ooh should I go with one Red one Blue or a Purple one! Cause purple is red and blue mixed together!
Questions/other: does she sound too OP? I'm scared she's too OP...

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; January 21st, 2018 at 03:53 AM.