Thread: MountainClan.
View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2018, 11:08 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default MountainClan.

MountainClan, the Clan of the fearless and loyal. The Cats in MountainClan are a mix between ShadownClan and RiverClan personality wise. They are usually brave, bold, loyal or stubborn it just what the Clan is known for, though some are not.

MountainClan lives on a mountain covered in pine trees and streams all coming off of a water fall on the top of the territory. They border two other Clans, GrassClan and ForestClan, though there is a third Clan between ForestClan and GrassClan called SwampClan.GrassClan border, ForestClan border.

Camp images: http://s.zefirka.net/images/2015-03-...agushkin-5.jpg https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3304/3...562a44b29c.jpg Den entrance, Medicine cats' den.

Allegiance:

Leader: Whitestar, White molly with black tabby stripes and teal eyes. ( @Fuzzyfeline)
Deputy: Shiningstone, Shining is a smoky grey, blue-eyed tom with black tabby markings. The top of his head and back is the darkest, getting lightest on his paws and stomach where he has white spots. (@Shoes)

Medicine cat: Petalwish, Silver molly with tabby stripes on her lags and tail along with a white underbelly, paws, chest and muzzle also has green eyes. ( @Flameleaf)
Medicine cat apprentice: Nettlepaw, Brown tabby tom with green eyes. ( @Mystic)

Warriors:
Oakfall, Reddish brown tom with green eyes. (Fuzzyfeline)
Apprentice: Deerpaw.
Weselheart, Brown tom with green eyes. (Fuzzyfeline)
Apprentice: Shimmerpaw.
Riverheart, Cream colored molly with a gray brown back and amber eyes. ( @Tazzy)
Silverclaw, Silver tom with green eyes. (Tazzy)
Ripplebreeze, Reddish brown tom with a black stripe from his shoulder to tail tip. (Flameleaf)
Apprentice: Mousepaw.
Irisgaze, Pale gray and cream tabby molly with green eyes. (Mystic)
Heatherwind, Light gray tabby molly with amber eyes. (@Cherryblaze)
Rosethorn, Dark and light cream petal-splotched she-cat with pale, rose pink nose and pads and green eyes. ( @OmbreFeather)
Oakripple, Light brownish-type cream with sky blue eyes. (OmbreFeather)
Ashwhish, Greyish-cream tom with darker speckles and greenish-blue eyes. (OmbreFeather)
Specklepelt, Tortoiseshell she-cat with a pelt mixed up of all her littermates (look up above), with one very dark green eye and a very dark blue eye. (OmbreFeather)
Open.

Apprentices:
Shimmerpaw, White and black tom with brown eyes. ( @CinnamonCookie)
Deerpaw, Light brown tabby molly with green eyes. (@Twilight01)
Mousepaw, A sleek dark grey and white tuxedo cat with light green Emery’s with flecks of a pale yellow. She has a dark purple-black nose and pads almost like the shade of a bruise. Her muzzle is white one the left and grey on the right on the top and the opposite on the bottom , with a white line of fur going from between her left eye and nose all the way down to mid underbelly and then the tips of all four paws. (@blank_bleh)
Open.

Queens:
Blue-eye, Blue gray heavily expecting queen with bright blue eyes. (Fuzzyfeline)
Poppyheart, Long haired brown tabby with brownish eyes. (Tazzy) Mother of Rabbitkit, A brown and white tabby she-kit with green eyes (Tazzy) and Dustkit, Short haired brown tabby with brown eyes. (Twilightt01) Adopted mother to: Tidekit, A blue-gray tom-kit with white paws. His eyes are stormy blue. @Echofall) and Ripplekit, Gray tom-kit with white paws and blur-like white stripes. His eyes are stromy blue. (Echofall)
Open.

Elders: Open.

Forms:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality: (TBRPed aloud unless a high rank)
Other:
Questions?:
Mention: @Fuzzyfeline

Name: Whitestar.
Appearance: Tiger.
Personality: Loyal, hardworking, stubborn, playful at times, brave, fair, untrusting to strangers, worries for her Clan.
Other: Mate is no longer open!

Name: Oakfall.
Appearance:Brother.
Personality: TBRPed.

Name: Weselheart.
Appearance:To Wesel.

Name: Blue-eye.
Appearance: here.
Other: Needs a mate and future kits. Only three.

I hope you have fun!

Friends that wanted mentioned:
@Flameleaf @Tazzy @CinnamonCookie @Echofall

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; March 22nd, 2018 at 04:03 PM.