Thread: MountainClan.
View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2018, 11:36 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: MountainClan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
Name: Shiningstone
Appearance: Shining is a smokey grey, blue-eyed tom with black tabby markings. The top of his head and back is the darkest, getting lightest on his paws and stomach where he has white spots.
Personality: Shining is a very passionate tom in everything he does, when he gets a task he focuses on that and only that in order to give his best performance. This can sometimes interfere with his personal life when he drops everything for one thing, which tends to anger his mate, mostly. He's not exactly kind, but he's not rude either. He has manners, but he speaks his mind no matter what. If he doesn't like something, he doesn't care about anyone's feelings he's telling people he doesn't like it.
Other: Needs a mate
Questions?: Nada
Mention: @Fuzzyfeline
He sounds good. I believe Whitestar would pick him, as a Deputy, so he can be that role. She is open to a mate as well so if your interested let me know.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 1st, 2018 at 11:39 PM.