Thread: The Native Pack
View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2018, 11:56 PM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default The Native Pack

[This is a wolf RP, but I want it to be mature and make sense. I'll post rules later on, but for now I just want to give a rundown of the history and sorta where I want this plot to go. I'll play the alpha and his mate, but literally all other characters are open. As characters are added, they will be added to my charrie site under "Wolves > Members of the Pack". Basically, the native americans are living in villages in the foothills of the northwestern mountains and have encroached on the wolves natural territory. Mato is the current alpha of the pack. The alpha before Mato was badly burned from a fire set by the natives trying to run the wolves out. After Mato saved his future mate from a native child, he became very strong-minded about fighting back against the natives. He trained hard to become a fierce fighter and he became known to the natives as a very dangerous wolf because he killed many of their people for hunting his kin. Now, Mato has recently become alpha male. Chenoa is his mate. They might be expecting pups soon, but who knows. Anyways, the natives are starting to realize that the wolves are scared of fire and they start to hunt down the wolves specifically. Their goals are to either kill just to kill or to obtain the fur coats of these massive creatures. The current season is just after a harsh winter. The natives suffered during this time and they have seen how thick the pelts are on these wolves. They want to be warm next winter. Also, I might be getting into short stories and if this pans out in a way that I like I might bounce ideas from it. Also, once you make a wolf, he/she will be added to my charrie site (with credit to you obviously)!]

A few things about the territory:
The Mothers stay in the very back of a den in a cave. In the middle of the cave are the Retired. At the front are the warriors or the cheyevo (cheyevoes, pl.) in order to protect the weaker of the pack. The omega cheyevo (and his mate if he has one) sleeps at the very front of the den. The alpha (and his mate) sleep in an outcrop across from the den that is somewhat smaller but also houses the trainees and the Meda (will explain later).
Large Den | Small Den | Overview of Territory

A few things about beliefs:
The ancestors that die are very similar to those in WC. They visit wolves in dreams or visions occasionally, but mainly they visit the Meda (prophetess). She is essentially a "medicine cat" from WC. She knows the best healing remedies but also acts as an interpreter for the ancestors.

Members of the Pack
Alpha(s)
Mato & Chenoa

Beta(s)
Levi - @Boba Fett

Meda
open

Pack Members
always open
Quilon - @CinnamonCookie
Dilep - @CinnamonCookie

Retired
always open

Omega(s)
Faith - @Boba Fett

.:Form to join:.
Name:
Mate: (if any)
Personality:
Any relevant history?
Tag:

RULES
1. Standard forum rules
2. No outrageous powers such as wings, glowing fur, etc.
3. Please quote whoever you are replying to (especially if its me or I won't respond)
4. Play your roles responsibly. Meaning, don't make an important character or make your character part of something important unless you'll actually be involved.
5. When posting your wolf, after you tag me, type teva/aspen/dakota just to confirm you read this
6. Can only kill a wolf if you have their owners permission, but you can kill a native at any time
7. Try to include a picture in the description of your wolf for the site (:
8. Be nice!

I'll start with Mato and Chenoa in just a second outside the leaders den.

Please quote or mention me so I'll know to respond please!

------------------------------------------------------------

Character Site

Last edited by Ivyfeather; February 14th, 2018 at 01:57 PM.