Thread: The Native Pack
View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 06:02 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: The Native Pack

Name: Quilon (coo-ee-lone)
Mate: Dilep
Personality: Quilon is a hard worker and a through thinker. Sh acts on intinct on occasion when she feels like she has no time to think; as well as she very loyal and protective of her pack. If something endangers someone in her pack, she will face it head-on, as she is also very headstrong.

Any relevant history?: When she was a pup, she wandered of to go and try to hunt on her own. Little did shw know, her brother followed her as well. When she saw a small rabbit, her brother tried to help and he got kicked by the rabbit, rendering him unconscious. She brought him back, and she was happy that he would live because she thought she killed him. That is why she is protective of everybody, as a skunk and deer did the same later on.
Tag: @Ivyfeather
teva/aspen/dakota

Name: Dilep (die-lehp)
Mate: Quilon
Personality: He is calm and level-headed, but if he is put under a lot of stress, he can get to be a little aggressive, even though he would never hurt anybody in his pack. He loves teaching pups everything he knows, such as hunting and fighting. He despises natives, and will attack one if he sees one.

Any relevant history?: When he was about to be a hunter, still a pup, a native came and started to burn his home. Not everyone survived, including 2 of his siblings, but everyone else family did. He hated natives since then.
Tag: above
teva/aspen/dakota

Last edited by CinnamonCookie; February 13th, 2018 at 06:03 PM.