View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2017, 08:33 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Supernatural RP

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;443035]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post

"Dude, are you okay?" Sam had noticed that Cass was shaking a little. The angel glanced at him and rubbed his head.

"I have sharp pains right behind my eyes and my brain feels like it's on fire. Noise seems to make it worse."

Dena laughed and Cass flinched. "Aw, Cass are you having your first migraine? Here's some Asprin." he dug into the glove box and tossed a bottle of pills at Cass, who caught it with ease.

"I don't understand...what will these tiny capsules do to relieve the pain?" he stared at the pills.

"You're supposed to swallow two or three of them. They're called painkillers for a reason, Cass." Sam explained. Castiel just shrugged and took three pills, which might've been too many, but he's an angel, he'll live.

"They're not doing anything, Sam."

"You're supposed to give it about a half hour. Until then, just sleep through the pain."

"But I' an angel, I don't need-"

"Cass, we know. But it is possible for angels to sleep. So take a nap until the painkillers kick in, kay buddy?"

Cass nodded and leaned against the window, closing his eyes. He was asleep within minutes.
Charlie looked at Castiel and smirked again
" yeah don't need sleep he fell asleep faster then most " she said and looked out the window she was wide eyed and gulped when she saw a person but it was all...shadows.eyes were red. She blinked and it was gone . She quickly set back in her seat and she looked like she had seen a ghost which she was used to but this one...frightened her more.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 20th, 2017 at 08:37 PM.