I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Supernatural RP

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;443128]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post

"Okay." he sped up.

Cass shifted in his sleep.

Sam dug around in the glove box and fished through several different phones. He grabbed one, which had a glowing screen and was vibrating. He checked the caller ID before picking up. "Hey, Garth." there was a forty-five second pause as the scrawny man on the other end said something. "Okay. Yeah, we're actually heading there right now, we'll be able to kill it pretty quick. It sounds like an amateur from the way you're describing it. Well, thanks Garth. We'll be sure to take care of it. Bye." he turned to Dean. "Garth says there's a lone vampire running around Louisiana, killing mostly livestock, but it has gotten a few people too. I told him we'll take care of it."

"Mkay, Sammy. You brought the machetes, right?" Sam nodded before putting the phone back.
Charlie raised her eyebrow " a vampire ? In Louisiana? Might be interesting " she said with a smile she sighed and rested her head on the seat she looked out the window again then she nearly jumped in her seat when she spotted the same creature but it was on the road a few distances away in front of the impala on the left side of the highway looking directly at them . " don't tell me you don't see that " her voice broke again she backed up more in her seat

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )