View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2017, 06:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

@AbsurdJinx
Ferretkit idled around the nursery, not minding anyone as he lept from moss pile to mosspile. He snorted and giggled and then sneezed. He chuckled before launching himself off a mosspile once more, this time he was aimed for Juniperpaw. He realized it and panicked,” Juniperpaw!” He called out as he realized way later than he should of that if Juniperpaw didn’t move, he’d hit Juniperpaw. Ferretkit saw himself much fiercer and larger than the three moon kit really was, in his mind, when he looked down on his body, he was the size of a full grown apprentice.

Ferretkit had a large imagination, yes he was slow and mousebrained, but he was imaginatitve. He had imaginary friend to play with, and he believed he was the size of the average warrior, but when a cat stared down at him, he remembered he was only a kit, or he’d think he’s the size of an apprentice, it all depended on the cat, as he came dumbling donw towards Juniperpaw, he saw himself as a warrior, about to crush a scrawny apprentice without an ounce of fighting ability, he knew his claws were shethed, but to him they looked like massive talons that could easily skewer Juniperpaw. He felt guilty in shame at the fact he a three moon old kit, would be banished for accidentally murdering Juniperpaw, heck maybe exiled for all like Ferret knew, the clan life was scary. He couldn’t always tell his imagination from reality.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here