Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Starry Meadow

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Twilight Falls
The slate-gray tom whipped his head around in concern as he heard another splash. Wolffang was floundering in the water, but managed to drag himself out before Fallownose could pad over to help. Why had the former deputy jumped in after him? He wouldn't have jumped in if he felt he couldn't swim well enough...

Sensing the leader's annoyance, he quickly swam back to the shore and gave his pelt a shake, making sure to stay far enough way so as not to get Twilightstar even more wet than she already was. At her order to apologize to Wolffang he gave a sheepish smile and turned to pad over to the soaked tom.

"Sorry if I scared you, Wolffang, but I wouldn't have done it if I wasn't confident in my own abilities. Besides, if the Clan can't see one of their High Ranks having fun in the new territory, then how will it ever feel like home to them?"

Leaving Wolffang with that thought, he turned to follow Twilightstar as she led the group to the next stop on their territory tour after glancing briefly at Owlkit to make sure they were okay.

Starry Meadow
Fallownose bowed his head at Twilighstar's announcement at what this piece of territory was to be used for. He glanced at the recently made mound of dirt and murmured a prayer to StarClan for Maplepaw. Stars, ShadowClan pissed him off. He wished there was something he could do about them.

Shaking off the thought, he glanced around at the beautiful scenery. It was definitely a beautiful place to make a graveyard. Basilkit would surely... wait.

Fallownose's tail began to lash anxiously as he remembered that Basilkit was missing. His son. The deputy had been doing his hardest not to think about it. To focus on his duties and hope that Basilkit would come back like many Clanmates. But it still hurt, and he couldn't help but wonder if the next time he saw Basilkit would be burying his body at this very spot.

The same could be said for Crowdapple as well. He hadn't seen his mom in a while. She was old, but tough, and he hoped she was safe out there and would return. If not for his sake, then for Pigeonear's.

@Moonraven @TheNyanCatMinecart

Last edited by Ian; June 29th, 2023 at 11:05 PM.