View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2017, 07:35 AM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Flaminarrow watched as his apprentice prepared himself for the mock fight. He noted the stance he shifted too, noticing his posture with good praise. "Very good. Never rush into battle, you would hate to fling yourself into battle with a cat twice your size. It would only be mouse brained of you to do, almost a full chance of earning yourself a few weeks in the medicine cat den with Zerosight." He said praising the tom cat. He too shifted his paws, so that they were spread out, giving him a wider surface area and a great sense of balance, therefore harder to knock over. He flicked his tail out behind him, and let it wave in almost a threatening movement, daring him to fight the young warrior. "When you're ready...." He said, lowering his head and folding back his ears, preparing himself in case he had a burst of speed and strength he was not prepared for.
Burstpaw narrowed his eyes, deciding on his attack strategy. Jumping on him would be mouse-brained, as he could easily fling me off, and straight up clawing his face won't end well either... He crouched a bit lower, preparing himself, then leaped into action. He completely avoided Flammingarrow's face, staying out of range of his jaws, then ran over to his flank, attempting to 'scratch' him in the side. If this was a real battle, and I didn't have my claws sheathed, it could do some serious damage to his flank, and could pull out tufts of fur.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!