View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2018, 09:49 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Sprocket and Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Sprocket looked towards the sky as he stepped outside his den, the sky was cloudy but it was also getting pretty dark out. He wasn't 100% sure if it was going to rain but it was cold enough to snow. He let out a small sigh, that's the last thing he needed right now. The first thing Sprocket wanted to find was the herb Feverfew, it was usually found by the water. He only needed to find a few herbs, just enough to help him or Hunter if they came down with a cough or small cold.

(We can do a time skip if you want, or we could make up something to happen or whatever)
(Sure a time skip to when they return to the den. I don’t want to do a massive aging thing...should Hunter live with Sprocket like for a while, or just until he learns the basics he needs to live as a loner?)
Hunter entered the den with moss and threw it down messily, not as if it would be sleepable on, he pulled out the thorns and wandered to the door looking to see if Sprocket was returning.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here