View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2017, 03:07 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyScarySkeletons View Post
Badgerpaw cried in pain again."Why me? What did I do?" He choked.
Lynx circled around the tom, head low. If he had a tail, it would have been thrashing. "A cat with orange eyes killed the only cat who ever loved me. Amber or orange, I won't stop killing until every cat even remotely suspected of her murder is dead!" Lynx blinked away the tears that threatened to form and parted his jaws. "So take your last breath," With those words, the pixie bob launched forward with his powerful hind legs jaws reaching to fasted his teeth around the injured black tom's neck.

Burrpaw huffed, struggling to push himself to his paws, but he had lost blood. So much blood. Black spots swam before his eyes, but still, he managed to twist around and drag himself a few taillengths toward the tail-less tabby and Badger before collapsing again. The larger tom lunged forward with bared teeth.
"No!" Burrpaw cried. The darkness growing in his vision intesified. "No, please..." he managed to whisper before blacking out. His last thought was No, StarClan, please! Let him miss. Let Badger live...

(Oof, guess Burrpaw out of commision for now)

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/