View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2024, 03:37 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Stormy Seas in the Milky Way [Private]

Coldamber pauses and considers Mistypaw's question. She's never applied daisy to an open wound before. She'd only ever used it for elders with swollen joints and ligaments.
She couldn't say for certain whether or not that was a good idea, but she was unsure that she wanted such untrained paws doing experimental work.
She let her teeth worry at the inside of her cheek as she thought. Surely, it wouldn't do any real damage. Technically, there was nothing wrong with putting dandelion on an open wound, as it mostly only caused stinging. It wasn't like it'd suddenly become toxic if applied to broken skin.
Eventually, she simply sighed.
"I'm not sure, actually. I've never tried it myself. I think we should keep our uses strictly to unbroken skin, in the meantime. I am unsure if it would be a good idea to ask your group to try your paws at experimentation."

[ @starry ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.