View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 01:01 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

[sorry!]

Lotusheart smiled wider at his response. "They wouldn't be raised the same without you somewhere in it," she replied sheepishly, unable to help herself from saying it. Her gaze averted once again towards the clearing as her ears heated up as the words she just said really sank in. Why would she say something like that! She wasn't thinking clearly apparently. The Maine Coon mix flicked her tail a few times before taking a deep breath inwards and out. "I'm sorry, that was a little out there, wasn't it?" she replied, looking at Jasperpelt again sheepishly. A rare thing of Lotusheart. Shyness when speaking about family in general.
Jasperpelt could feel his pelt heating up as she spoke, and he avoided looking at her. He looked at the sky, his paws, anywhere but directly Lotusheart. ”Thank… thank, um, thank you.” He stammered, trying his best to get the words out without too much indication that he was nervous now. The dark tom forced himself to make eye contact - as best he could, anyways - and his yellow eyes seemed to soften a little. Lotusheart had such pretty eyes. They were a soft color that almost soothed his nerves… Jasperpelt had always liked that color. Mainly because it had reminded him of his friend, but he liked it because of the soothing effect it seemed to have as well. The tom’s ears warmed again as she apologized, and once more, he looked down at the ground, breaking the spell her eyes seemed to have on him. ”Oh - no, no, it was… it was fine,” He mewed with a small smile. Jasperpelt was disappointed in himself. He’d been doing so well with not stammering, and now here he was - nervous again!

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.