View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2020, 06:24 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowstream View Post
Yarrowkit was exploring when he heard the familiar voice echo through the air. He followed the voice, ending up behind an oddly familiar she-cat. "Is that you, Irisflame?" He squeaked with joy. At least someone he trusted in Shadowclan was around. The rest of the cats? Nope. He wouldn't go near them at all. He didn't even like the other cats, calling him mousebrain and not caring about him at all. Well, I HAD yowled stupidly... He snapped back to reality, wondering why Irisflame was doing here.
Irisflame jumped as a kit's voice she knew so well erupted from behind her. Yarrowkit? That was impossible. What was he doing here, of all cats? He couldn't be... He just couldn't be dead. Right? She hasn't seen him since the last clan meeting, though... Swiveling around, she smiled at his presence. "Yarrowkit! There you are, kiddo." Her heart broke to see a cat dead so young. Placing her muzzle upon his affectionately, she straightened up. Why was she here? She had no idea.
"I actually don't know. I just...popped up, if you know what I'm saying. I thought you would know."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3