View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2020, 04:52 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: The art of repetition [semi-private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post

Duskrunner nodded slowly as the cat went on about following him. He obeyed, following this strange cat through the darkness. Why he trusted him? He wasn't quite sure, but he did. "Are we almost there?" he asked, his voice hushed so this cat hopefully wouldn't yell at him again. "And who are you?" He had many, many more questions, but those could wait. His mind shifted to Larkstripe, and his proposition of rejoining RiverClanb, and then Phoenix, who had given him shelter when he needed it most. And Cloudwillow... It was impossible to describe the pain she had caused him, but part of him still loved her.
Blackhaze didn’t turn around and instead picked up the pace, “Be quiet.” He hissed once again. Oh this cat would be the second death of him. “Just a bit farther.” They only needed to make it about 30 more tail lengths into his small bit of paradise tone safe. I’m the vast nothingness he’d carved out a space for himself. Slowly he began letting up as he reached the top innards of where he resided.

”So, now that we’re safe, my name is Blackhaze. What’s your name?” He mewed stopping to rest and introduce himself.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.