View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 08:24 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: [ private ] Showing Them Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Sage let out a small huff. "Yes and no. I'm a normal werewolf, but if you want to see non-normal ones you should go ask Saturn and her pups. If, Spiral even lets you see them. More or less I guess Spiral may not be normal, all wolves have their special ability. I don't really know what.. you consider a `regular` werewolf as. " She said, her gaze flickering to a cabin. Spiral seem to sink down a little. "Sageee, what Saturn throws her slurpee at me again? Saturn's my little sister but.. let's just say, her pups are making her go insane." Spiral chuckled, looking back at Sasuke. "Hmm, I think I can handle someone flirting. On the other hand for Sage. I'll let you figure that out too." She shifted back to her human form once more. She could almost feel her sister's frustration. Spiral wasn't surprised. Having a pup with the fire element and Pluto is hard to take care of. While having three other pups.
Sasuke laughs softly “ you’re in luck Lucifer here is of the fire element as well. I can smell the ash in the air just in case you were wondering how I know anyway if you wanna anyone to take care of them how about Lucifer? He is a fire element and as I can tell from the air those pups don’t know how to control themselves right?” He asks playfully.
Hades nods as he changes back into a human “ I see... like myth I guess than again you’re not myth and more real than anything. How interesting “ he says almost happily