View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2017, 11:26 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Quailheart smiled to Evermist, "It’s Quailheart. I’m easy to remember.” She meowed flicking her tail to her missing paw After all, how many she-cats in WindClan have a missing paw that’s burned off... She paused,” Are you hunting?” She meowed hoping she wasn’t just heading out to meet up with a patrol. She was sometimes concidered the nicest cat in the clan probably all the clans.
Evermist flicked her tail, eyes glimmering with recognition. "Oh," she meowed after a moment, giving a simple nod. "I remember now." Twitching an ear she listened to the rest of what the other female had to say. Her keen gaze slid around the moor as she listened. She loved the sound of the river, though it wasn't so loud now she ha delft it behind. Realizing that the other had finished, Evermist gave a small half smile. "I was actually just going for a run, but would love to hunt with you." She blinked. Evermist always enjoyed hunting rabbits. The thrill of the chase gave her a feeling that nothing could compare to. Looking around once more, this time with a purpose, the young she-cat parted her jaws, looking around at the vast moorland for sights of a moving creature the two WindClan felines could hunt.

@Okapi

Last edited by Jynx; December 9th, 2017 at 07:20 AM.