View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 01:02 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Private Rp for my squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke was outside at the balcony with the window open, smoking away as if it was nothing. Once he heard Tord he began to press the burning cigarette against his arm feeling the sharp pain, but he showed no emotion to it. To bring himself pain was normal. He felt like he deserved it after all, he lead the most powerful mafia known to man. He begins to turn around “ .... my love you did again didn’t you?” He asks sadly as he begins to walk up to him wiping away a few tears “ ... what am I doing wrong?” He asks almost desperately and pained
Tord tried not to flinch as he saw Sasuke, especially after he saw the god just shove a burning cigar against his arm. Taking a deep breath, he tried to keep himself from dying of anxiety. “I...well...it’s just...” he spent forever trying to put together the right words. How could he do this? Biting the inside of his cheek, he took a shakey breath. “It’s nothing about you, it’s just me,” He started simply. “I...I think we should break up,” Tord completed, his eyes glancing away as he tried not to cry. “I just...need some time to myself,” he added, unsure if this was how he should word it. He couldn’t put into words every night he went through, caused by Sasuke or not, it was painful, trembling as he stood there, not knowing what to brace himself for.