View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2023, 06:24 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Moorpaw accepted the affection from her mentor, a soft purr emanating from her chest, even after Dapplebreeze had gone to join her patrol. However, once she'd noticed Leechscar at her side, her contented purring cut off abruptly as embarrassment flooded through her.
She lapped at her paw and rubbed it against her face, just so she didn't have to look at the warrior and acknowledge that he'd seen her during such a moment, hoping he wouldn't bring it up.....
But he did. She sighed, tail nervously tapping the ground.
However, there did not seem to be scorn in his voice, and his words were a bit of a comfort to her.
"I didn't mean to seem unhappy with the patrol arrangemens. She's been.... a stability for me during recent events and I'd gotten used to being at her side."
She gave Leechscar a strained smile.
"Thank you, though. For understanding."
Soon, though, Crowflutter was joining the group and she stood up, ready to get going, but waited for the patrol leader to give the okay. Her tail curled a bit, a new excitement running through her to get a chance to explore some of the new territory.

[ @Undertaker ; @perseus. ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; June 3rd, 2023 at 06:25 AM.