View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2018, 08:20 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Beau

White Snow covered the ground in a chilly layer of frost. A sleek blanket that hugged against ever tree and covered everything around camp, and even within the wall of camp there was drifts of Snow wandering the Clearing in the wind. It certainly wasn’t chestnutpaw’s favorite season, his fur was sleek and fine. Best adapt to the new leaf seasons when it wasn’t below freezing temperature. The wind was maybe the worst part of leaf bare, if it wasn’t the snow that caught you off guard it was the blistering wind that seemed to follow you everywhere. In this case it was making itself comfortable pushing the apprentices fur the wrong way, causing him to puff up even if it wasn’t working in making him warmer. It was one of those days where there wasn’t a single cloud in the deep blue sky. The kind that looked so nice and warm until you actually stepped out your den and you felt your nose hairs freeze in your nose. The worst kind of day that tricked you into thinking the weather wasn’t hostile. But it is. the tom shivered Ashe tried through the snow outside the apprentices den. It had barely been thirty seconds and he was already regretting getting out of his warm welcoming nest. He glanced from side to side, maybe somebody wanted to go with him to hunt. His mentor had instructed he hunt with somebody that wasn’t him today- since well chestnut wasn’t exactly the most popular throughout the clan. Even though he liked being alone and keeping to himself and his thoughts he was forced to socialize. Maybe a friend of his? The lean tom turned and leaned back into the den, the warm waft of air tickling his face made him want to go and curl up again. He looked around eagerly for a familiar pelt, Jasminepaw where are you? I need you, please don’t be out already! “Jasminepaw?” his voice wavered from the cold.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 4th, 2018 at 08:22 PM.