View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2023, 04:31 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasFawn View Post
Firetail walked into camp, the scarred tom looked around only to see clan cats grooming eating and talking, he lowered his head and walked further into camp,

( Open new RiverClan cat )

Hollyflight
As Gentle As A Holly Leaf At Flight In The Wind
|She-cat|Pansexual|single|Bitter-sweet|A black she with pale sage eyes|

Hollyflight glanced toward the new tom. She then quickly looked away, not wanting to seem rude to staring but she couldn't help her curiosity and looked at him again. She examined his pelt, a light red tabby with a brown eye and some scars. He was missing an eye and an ear, poor thing, she thought. She watched as his head tilted down, he clearly was not from Riverclan, Oh! She thought, he must be new and have joined from the outsiders. She was clan born and didn't understand outside of clan life, but she could just imagine how he felt in this new place. Scared, probably overwhelmed, the cat might not have seen this many cats in one place before. Welcome him! Yes, that's what i'll do, i'll welcome him. She slowly started to walk up to the red tabby and sat near him, not so close they could feel each other's body heat, but close enough their tails could touch.

`` Hello! My name is Hollyflight, what's your name? `` She asked sweetly, tilting her head as she asked the question and flicking her tail a bit.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; December 10th, 2023 at 12:17 PM.